Air Compressor 50 ltr V-Twin Direct Drive 3hp
Sealey Compressor 50ltr V-Twin Direct Drive 3hp V-Twin pump with aluminium cylinders and cast iron liners. Suitable for general purpose workshop applications.
Air Compressor 50 ltr Direct Drive 3hp
- Sealey Air Compressor 50 ltr Direct Drive 3hp has aluminium cylinders and cast iron liners for a considerably lighter weight and an increased resistance to wear.
- Suitable for general purpose workshop applications.
- Pump is directly coupled to heavy-duty induction motor for dependable operation.
- Precision welded receiver tank carefully built to meet Pressure Vessel Directive 2009/105/EC.
- Fitted with fully automatic pressure cut-out switch, air regulator and pressure gauges for tank and supply.
- Supplied with handle and wheels for easy use when moving around the workshop.
- Fitted with ASTA/BS approved non-rewirable plug.
For further information about the Sealey Air Compressor 50 ltr Direct Drive 3hp or for advice on the products that best suit your needs, please contact us using either our contact page or by phone on 01243 787471 or simply click on the chat icon below.
About Air Compressors
An air compressor is a device that converts power using an electric motor, or diesel engine, into potential energy stored in pressurised air (compressed air). By one of several methods, an air compressor will force more air into a sealed storage tank which will ultimately increase the pressure.
When tanks air pressure reaches its upper limit the air compressor automatically shuts off. The compressed air is then held in the tank until an application such as an air gun is used.
The energy contained in the compressed air tank can be used for a variety of applications, utilising the kinetic energy of the air tank as it is released and the tank de-pressurises. When the tank pressure reaches its lower limit, the air compressor automatically turns on again and will re-pressurises the tank.
There are numerous methods of air compression, divided into either positive-displacement or negative-displacement types. For more detailed information on how air compressors work like the Sealey Air Compressor 50 ltr Direct Drive 3hp please read up on wiki by clicking here.
Model No: SAC05030