Deblock Ice is a MoS2-based penetrating oil with cracking effect created by extreme cooling. Due to the quick evaporation of the propellant, the surface locally cools down to -45°C. As a result, metals will shrink and microscopic cracks will appear in the rust layer, thus allowing the oil to better penetrate.
Thanks to the addition of MoS2 (Molybdenum Disulfide) Deblock Ice also has very good lubricating properties. The finely dispersed MoS2 particles have a hexagonal layered structure in which the layers can easily slide over each over. This allows for better lubrication and prevents damage during disassembly.
• Strong rust dissolver; loosens seized parts in no time.
• The shock-freeze effect causes microscopic cracks in the layer of rust, allowing better penetration of the active substance.
• Excellent penetration of rust, dirt etc.
• Does not affect rubber.
• Repels moisture.
• Lubricates during disassembly.
• Ideal for difficult applications such as aluminium to steel connections.
For more technical information about Deblock Ice please click here.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.